The cluster approach to managing PE in schools allows us to work together as a team, however, even if you are a school that is independently working on your own PE programme, it's still important to consider a few things that will help you;
- What is the programme being offered in your feeder primary schools or secondary schools? Can you link to it in some way in order to ensure that pupils have a pathway of learning identified.
- Who is your Active Schools co-ordinator and have you made good links with the programme they are offering locally?
- Who are your Sports Development Team and are they aware of the wants and needs of your pupils? Are they able to offer your pupils opportuntiies linked to the PE programme you have set?
- What are the local leisure facilities like? Are they geographically accessible? Can they help you facilitate your PE programme?
- Can your parent council help you to access funding that may help to widen the opportunities you are offering?